Mail Delivery Person Comments on Packages

When I walk into my local carry our Chinese place, the yells out "General Tso's chicken with extra spices" before I can speak, I am not offended or bothered by the fact that she has noticed that I am in a rut and always order the same thing. I don't even care that she says in in front of other customers.

Sorry, I just don't see the big deal. But I really don't care usually if someone else knows what I am doing or ordering or whatever.

Our lovely mailman, flies down my driveway (1/10th of a mile from the main road), pulls all the way up to the door and blows the horn. Drives my dog batty and makes me crazy. I am not always the most pleasant person to him as I am usually telling the dog to get back away from the truck. He knows that dog is there. He isn't getting out anyway, why not just stay on the flippin' driveway where the dog cannot get to your truck?? I would much prefer a friendly attempt at conversation over the chaos he causes every single time.

BTW, my dog isn't vicious he just likes to pretend he is to strangers.

Had an odd interaction with a grocery store employee the other day. I was looking at items in the freezer case, he was wiping water off the floor on the other side of the aisle. A song comes on over the loudspeaker thingy. He starts singing the song. Then stops to tell me what the song is about and why he doesn't like it and how certain lines in the song are really stupid. Its Friday evening, the store is packed and I really just want to get out of there. But I politely listened and agreed and thought to myself "I. Don't. Care." But, seriously, who cares if they mention what you are buying or how your day is or what their day is like or even why the song playing is stupid. Its human interaction and its really not a bad thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter