Maid Service at OKW?

Dannielle

Mouseketeer
I understand that Maid Service at OKW occurs on the 4th day for guests who reserved using points.
I have read some conflicting information regarding Maid Service for guests who booked through the traditional Disney Site and are paying cash. Does anyone know if you book the resort as a hotel if you will have daily Maid Service? I'm trying to figure out how much laundry detergent to bring, if i need to wash towels for 9 people everyday.

I understand that Maid Service at OKW occurs on the 4th day for guests who reserved using points.
I have read some conflicting information regarding Maid Service for guests who booked through the traditional Disney Site and are paying cash. Does anyone know if you book the resort as a hotel if you will have daily Maid Service? I'm trying to figure out how much laundry detergent to bring, if i need to wash towels for 9 people everyday.

If you booked a cash reservation then you will get daily housekeeping.

On a cash reservation, you should also be able to call housekeeping and request towels or go to the front desk and request towels as needed.

We booked a two bedroom villa through Disney and received daily maid service. But we also brought extra laundry detergent and extra coffee with filters because I wasn't sure if those would also be replenished. I don't remember them leaving extra coffee and detergent daily, but then I didn't ask for it either.

We had daily maid service as we booked a cash reservation for 10 nights. We definitely took advantage of the full size washer and dryer by bringing our own detergent (there is a Publix supermarket close by and since we are local any extra we just brought home).

We booked a two bedroom villa through Disney and received daily maid service. But we also brought extra laundry detergent and extra coffee with filters because I wasn't sure if those would also be replenished. I don't remember them leaving extra coffee and detergent daily, but then I didn't ask for it either.

We booked the 2 BR also. I am planning on bringing laundry detergent for our clothes, coffee filters, ice tea mix....I'm just so relieved that i wont need to wash the towels too. with 9 people...and laundry i can eliminate is a plus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter