Magicbands from the UK

sashae80

Earning My Ears
Morning all,
We are in our last couple of days to order magic bands and have them delivered to the resort but I'm having difficulties doing so.
It comes up with the error message "Due to your region, you will not be able to proceed with your MagicBand purchase. For assistance, please call Guest Services at (407) 939-4357."
Has anyone got a work around? I am using a VPN - I've tried NordVPN and Proton. I used Nord earlier to sort out our DAS without issue. Is the magic band purchase linked to our booking address? That's the only thing I can think of?

Well, we have friends in the states who have just logged in using my credentials and it didn't work for them. There must be another marker on our account for being uk based. We tried at least!

I’ve seen on the MDE app using a Vpn you can purchase a magic band 10-6 days before your trip you can get it delivered to your hotel. if You select your hotel reservation the select choose magic band. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately that didn't work. We've tried multiple VPNs now and even added a GPS spoofer and placed myself in Bay Lake towers, all other aspects worked fine. Tried new and different browsers, even have the email saying "new sign in to your account...." with updated location.

Unfortunately that didn't work. We've tried multiple VPNs now and even added a GPS spoofer and placed myself in Bay Lake towers, all other aspects worked fine. Tried new and different browsers, even have the email saying "new sign in to your account...." with updated location.
Ah that’s a shame, I was going to try the same method..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter