Magicband Screws!!!!

OMG those tiny screws!!! Any tips on unscrewing them so I can take the pucks out and switch them??? They are going to be the death of me!!!

Thanks!!
I bought the oval MagicKeeper this morning. Using the included screwdriver, both my daughters & I have not been successful. I will definitely be looking for the screwdrivers that others have recommended. It’s enough to make me crazy!

I bought the oval MagicKeeper this morning. Using the included screwdriver, both my daughters & I have not been successful. I will definitely be looking for the screwdrivers that others have recommended. It’s enough to make me crazy!

The screwdriver from Amazon on this thread worked perfectly!!! And it was only $5. Totally recommend this one.

I could not get the screws out so I bought the screwdriver from Amazon recommended on this thread and it was so easy. Worth the $5.

Thanks for the tip! I ordered the screwdriver! DH wants to mix his yellow and red bands !( rather than buying the iron man man :))

I took my MB to the local hardware store and tried a bunch before I found one that worked. It is now my $14 MB tool by Craftsman. Should last until I am too old to see the screws - or until Disney has a retinal scanner at every ride.

About10 + years ago ,childrens toys were manufactured as battery operated and children were swallowing the batteries apparently.
So they started the safety screw to open them … Tiny screws and so easy to slip out of hand and lose and No replacement.
I eventually refused to buy any toy that required a battery .
I guess I won’t be buying the MB + … and then spending more money to get a better tiny screwdriver delivered by Amazon
All made with plastic in a World that can not have free shampoo in a small plastic bottle anymore. Because we all want to be Green .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!