MagicBand+ Kids account needed? for MDE or Play app?

polynor

Mouseketeer
Ok -- I bought three MB+ for the kids. I didn't want one. The kids don't have their own Disney account. Just me and my husband (and he doesn't use his, i created it when we bought DVC).
The older two have their own phones -- i can put the MDE and PlayDisney app on their phones, the younger one will take either mine or DH's.
I would rather not create a new accounts for them and have to deal with linking all of them.

For the MDE and the Play app -- can I login as me on their phone but have their phone link to their magic band? Will that be sufficient for them to play Bounty Hunter and DuckTales?
And if that's the case, if DH's phone has his account on it, but all the kids accounts are controlled by me, then is there a way to still use his phone with youngest DS's MB+?

I got the bands a month ago and just realized I needed to do extra work to get this pairing done....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter