Magicband decals?

We just put some on our magic bands, they were easy to use and look super cute. I hope they stay in place for our whole trip! 2 weeks to go!

We just put some on our magic bands, they were easy to use and look super cute. I hope they stay in place for our whole trip! 2 weeks to go!
Did you buy the ones that go on the front face? I saw they have ones like stickers and ones thar cover the whole band

I bought from Magic Your Band. They covered the whole band, including the face (face part was optional). The company is UK based but the decals came very quickly and they even gave me extras in case I screwed it up. I got Dole Whip, Monorail, Birthday, and First Visit band skins. They held up the whole week, even going into the pool. The Dole Whip one was particularly cute.

View attachment 451638View attachment 451639View attachment 451640
We bought some small, not to cover the Mickey face, and a whole band one, I’m not impressed with the full band one, the smaller ones look much better.
that is really cute, I hope they stay
I think I'm going to chance it I didnt want unnecessary tears if they come off, but you said they worked in the pool then hopefully I will have the same.
The kids really wanted to upgrade there bands but we just cant swing it this time.

I know this is an older post but just had to share my experience. Yesterday I was digging through our luggage/travel stuff in the attic and came upon my Magic Band from our 2016 trip. On it were the decals I purchased from TiffysCraftCreations. I fully expected the decals to be peeling or showing other signs of wear/age. NOPE! I was shocked! Looks brand new. In 2016 we had a 10 day stay and in addition to wearing the band in the parks all day, I swam it it as well. (SAB- you need it to get in). So pleased. This band looks so good that even though I don't need it.... I'm actually taking on our trip next week.
This year I purchased full "skins" from a different etsy seller. I hope they hold up as well as the decals did!

I know this is an older post but just had to share my experience. Yesterday I was digging through our luggage/travel stuff in the attic and came upon my Magic Band from our 2016 trip. On it were the decals I purchased from TiffysCraftCreations. I fully expected the decals to be peeling or showing other signs of wear/age. NOPE! I was shocked! Looks brand new. In 2016 we had a 10 day stay and in addition to wearing the band in the parks all day, I swam it it as well. (SAB- you need it to get in). So pleased. This band looks so good that even though I don't need it.... I'm actually taking on our trip next week.
This year I purchased full "skins" from a different etsy seller. I hope they hold up as well as the decals did!
Your post had me curious, so I dug out our older bands to check them out. All of our decals from previous trips (most bought from eBay) are still hanging on and look almost as good as the day we put them on! There is some peeling on a couple, but they've also been loose in the bottom of a drawer that sees a lot of action, so definitely not as much peeling as I would have expected.

I bought from Magic Your Band. They covered the whole band, including the face (face part was optional). The company is UK based but the decals came very quickly and they even gave me extras in case I screwed it up. I got Dole Whip, Monorail, Birthday, and First Visit band skins. They held up the whole week, even going into the pool. The Dole Whip one was particularly cute.
I absolutely LOVE Magic Your Band!!! Just ordered my second set for our trip next month. Last year I ordered some for our trip with my autistic nephew. He had to have it specialized with his name. Well... FedEx lost the order! :( Two weeks before our trip I messaged them and asked how much it would be to reorder and pay for express shipping. They were so super amazing! The sent me a new order at no charge and it was here within a week. They didn't want me to have to pay for a lost order. They will forever be my go-to for my trips. You just can't beat amazing customer service.

Love these, I hope mine turn out as good as yours
For the "skins" (3 of them- new this year) I watched the instruction video youtube beforehand. The tip for using a blow dryer to smooth out bubbles or wrinkles was great!
I forget how the application of the decals (the yellow one) went. It was back in 2016.

It was so hard to pick out skins.....way too many cute options! I ended up choosing glow in the dark HM wallpaper and it looks awesome on my purple MB. DS got cartoonish versions of Nightmare Before Christmas characters. His has lots of white on it and it really glows! Such a cute and cheap way to plus up your MB and get excited about your trip!

It was so hard to pick out skins.....way too many cute options! I ended up choosing glow in the dark HM wallpaper and it looks awesome on my purple MB. DS got cartoonish versions of Nightmare Before Christmas characters. His has lots of white on it and it really glows! Such a cute and cheap way to plus up your MB and get excited about your trip!
Let us know how they turn out... I really want to see

Let us know how they turn out... I really want to see

The coloring looks a little off here, and my application was not perfect, but I still really like them! The hairdryer tip for smoothing them out, if needed, was dead on. I almost went with a dia de los muertos one, because I adore sugar skulls, but the HM wallpaper is classic. I was dying over the Christmas MB designs on Etsy too. Just might have to plan a trip in December for the skins. I mean, that's normal, right?

MBs2020.jpg

The coloring looks a little off here, and my application was not perfect, but I still really like them! The hairdryer tip for smoothing them out, if needed, was dead on. I almost went with a dia de los muertos one, because I adore sugar skulls, but the HM wallpaper is classic. I was dying over the Christmas MB designs on Etsy too. Just might have to plan a trip in December for the skins. I mean, that's normal, right?

View attachment 527597
I love it... I should have ordered a halloween one. I will post mine when I get it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter