Magicband and MDE help

melana

DIS Veteran
okay... I have an MDE account and my sister has and MDE account. I am able to make FP and dining and view her tickets on my MDE. When I go to see her magic bands, to add one..she isn’t there on my MDE. So we go on her account and add a band I bought for her, but nothing is showing on her account as being linked to mine, but I know she has to be because she has gotten notifications on FP changes frim Disney.
I have a feeling I did something wrong because when i went in to link a band in my MDE, I see her as an option. Can I just inactivate the band I put on her MDE and try to add it to her since she is showing on my MDE account?

okay... I have an MDE account and my sister has and MDE account. I am able to make FP and dining and view her tickets on my MDE. When I go to see her magic bands, to add one..she isn’t there on my MDE. So we go on her account and add a band I bought for her, but nothing is showing on her account as being linked to mine, but I know she has to be because she has gotten notifications on FP changes frim Disney.
I have a feeling I did something wrong because when i went in to link a band in my MDE, I see her as an option. Can I just inactivate the band I put on her MDE and try to add it to her since she is showing on my MDE account?
You don’t see her MBs in your account because you don’t Manage her.

She has her own account and Manages her own MBs.

You are only linked for booking FPs. You don’t need to be linked to schedule ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter