• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical World of Tinkerbell Dinner Show

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Has anyone been to this Christmas show before? It looks very good in the brochure but I would like to hear opinions from anyone who has been (good or bad)! I know it is very expensive, but what the hey!!! Christmas only comes once a year!!!:rolleyes1

If anyone has been, what sort of food is on the menu? Is there a choice and what is on the children's menu? I did phone DLP to ask but they said it is too early for them to know yet. If anyone has been before and can remember what they ate, it will give me an idea of what they are likely to serve. :)

Hi Elaine, we were there in Dec 03, and to be honest I didn't like. We were cramped in tables set too close one to another, while half the congress centre room was empty. We were very far away from the stage (at mid-room) and could barely see what was going on on the stage. The food was not bad, but not particularly good either. Service was nothing special. All in all, we would have spent our money better with a second dinner at the California Grill!
I don't remember the menu well (nothing memorable), but I am pretty sure you couldn't chose. No idea about the children menu (we were not interested... I didn't know I was already pregnant at the time :flower: ), there was red and white wine (we were given only one bottle per table, not per party, though) and water. Nice music, but that was all I really liked I am afraid :confused3

ElenaP

Thank you for replying Elena.:flower:

I also posted this on the DLP guidebook site and received a couple of favourable reviews. Renate has also been and has some lovely photos on her website. In the end we decided it was just TOO much money to go on Christmas Day so we have booked to go on December 23rd when it is MUCH cheaper. It is the show that we are really interested in, so as it is cheaper that day I won't mind quite :rolleyes: so much if my DD's don't like the food!

To get good seats be there at least 30-45 minutes early cause they fill the tables ( each 8 persons) from the stage to the back of the room.

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter