Magical Express timing

2xcited2slp

<font color=deeppink>One day~~the slipper will fit
Hello!!

Can anyone tell me how many hours in advance ME picks up at resorts during Christmas season?
I’m looking specifically at Beach Club resort and pick up would be on 12/30/18. I know during regular season it is two or so hours, but need to know holiday for planning purposes.

Thank you!

We’ve taken ME 3x this year (April, July, and October) and each time was 3:15 hours early. Last December it was 4 hours.

Hello!!

Can anyone tell me how many hours in advance ME picks up at resorts during Christmas season?
I’m looking specifically at Beach Club resort and pick up would be on 12/30/18. I know during regular season it is two or so hours, but need to know holiday for planning purposes.

Thank you!
No, it’s never two hours in any season. It is 3 hours domestic, 4 hours international, and at very busy times in the past it was 4 hours domestic.
Also, you need to be at the ME bus location 15 minutes before your scheduled time for pick up.

Its normally 3 hours prior for domestic flights and 4 yhours prior to international flights.
Its never only 2 hours.
Last fall between about October and the beginning of January it was 4 hours prior for domestic flights mostly due to construction and some new TSA rules that seem to be only half consistent.
There hasn't been talk of this happening again this year.
I'm flying home 12/11 which I realize is not a busy time but I called for DME and I will be picked up at the usual 3 hour mark.
When you book DME ask for the time they expect you to be picked up.

We just took a cab instead - we left Poly around 1:30 on a Saturday and were TSA prechecked and were at the gate at 2:45 for a 3:45 flight. This was Columbus week and the parks were busy. YMMV. I thought the extra time was well worth the money. We were staying at Boardwalk and had breakfast at Kona Cafe and then did the sea raycers at the Poly Marina.

We did send our luggage straight to the airline in the AM before we left Boardwalk.

Last Dec it was 4 hours due to the construction of the airport People Movers. There was only 1 working opposed to two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter