Magical Express "schedule"

KYTink

Earning My Ears
Does the Magical Express have a set schedule when picking up guests at the airport? Do I need to include my flight information or is it basically first come first served for those waiting?

You have to give them your flight information.
Once you check in you'll wait in your resort specific line until your bus is ready to board.

They will ask for your flight information. That's more important for the trip back to the airport, as they'll assign you a departure time that's about 3 hours before your flight.

When you're going from the airport to the resort, there aren't any scheduled bus times that I'm aware of. Buses come and go continuously, so you don't have to worry about missing your bus. Just make your way to the ME area, and they'll direct you for the bus line for your resort.

They ask for arrival flight information so they have an idea when people are coming and to what resorts, but they also know that flight delays are unpredictable.

When you arrive you'll be told which line to get on, which will be based on your resort. When your line gets a bus load of people, you'll be off.

Lynne pretty much hit the nail on the head there, you can also let the CM know at check in that you need the ME to the airport and provide the information at that time and they will take care of it then, then the morning before you leave they will slip a letter informing you of your pick up time. If unsure where to go just ask a cast member and they will point you in the right direction

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter