Magical express reservation

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
I rent points from David’s vacation rental how do I reserve magical express?can I call the resort we are staying at or can I just do it thru my Disney app?

Thanks Leslie

Theoretically, if you're renting points, the actual DVC member is supposed to be the only one who can make the DME reservation for you. At least that's what Disney has always said.

Reality, however, is much different. DME is not Disney. They are a contracted service to Disney and don't really much care who makes the reservation. Once you know the Disney confirmation number and all members of your party are listed on the reservation, just call DME at 866 599-0951. Give them the confirmation number and your flight info and they'll set it up for you. It's quick and easy with virtually no hold time.

DO NOT call the central reservations number. They will most likely be unable to actually help you as they don't have access to DME's system and can't make an actual reservation. All they can do is fill out a form and forward it to DME.

Also DO NOT call DVC Member Services as they, for sure, can't (won't) help you if you are not a DVC member.

Steve

David's has a way to sign up for Magical Express via their website. I used it for our recent trip and found it to be user friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter