Magical express question

mamalocke

Earning My Ears
I've read through a ton of threads, but couldn't find the answer, so forgive me if it's been asked before. We were originally going to arrive just after noon in 2 weeks and had reserved DME. We just changed our flight last night to coincide with my sisters arrival (we could change for free where as she couldn't). We are now arriving earlier, just after 10am. We already have our luggage tags. Do I have to call them with the new flight information or will they take us anyway?

The only reason the ask for an arrival flight is so that they can try and plan how many buses will be needed etc. But really when you arrive they just place you on the next available bus to your resort as flights arrive early and get delayed. Pretty much as long as you have a reservation at at Disney resort you can show up at DME and they will get you on a bus.

Departure from WDW is different as they need your flight number so that they can assign you to a certain bus to get you to the airport on time.

You show up at whatever time you show up (hurry down or linger for lunch or shopping). They'll put you in a line when you get there & you'll be loaded on the next available bus. It leaves when it fills & is replaced by another bus shortly after one departs...to be filled by the next guests in line.

Going to WDW works opposite of the return trip from WDW, where you are booked a seat for each person for a specific bus return time. Those do need notification to DME so they can adjust for changes & make sure to get you back in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!