Magical Express Question

We love DME, We do take the luggage on the bus as we want it immediately at the resort. But, The wait isn't that long and its free.

Tomayto, Tomhato. It is exactly what you are doing. Since you are the second one to point this out as a place you would be confused I will change my phrasing moving forward.

For what it is worth, I agree with you. You were simply saying that you book DME for the sole purpose of having your luggage transferred to your Disney Resort.

For what it is worth, I agree with you. You were simply saying that you book DME for the sole purpose of having your luggage transferred to your Disney Resort.
The individual poster stating that they book or use DME solely to transfer luggage is one thing. Making the misleading statement that DME can be booked just to transfer luggage - which is what that poster advised - not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!