Magical Express glitch

shoreward

DIS Veteran
This is just a notice to not take for granted that the request for Magical Express linked to your online Disney resort reservation is being processed. Being concerned about not receiving the docs and luggage tags for an upcoming trip, even though MDE shows the correct info, including flight/arrival, I called directly to Magical Express. The agent was able to see all of the correct information, but then told me they had no address information?! Again, this was all linked to my resort reservation showing on My Disney Experience.

I was then asked for a mailing address, and after correcting him three times, he read back the address and advised that the envelope would be sent out.

Usually, I fill out the online form for Magical Express. I've never had any issues, doing it that way, and receive an almost immediate email confirmation of the request. In the future, that will be how I request the service.

This is just a notice to not take for granted that the request for Magical Express linked to your online Disney resort reservation is being processed. Being concerned about not receiving the docs and luggage tags for an upcoming trip, even though MDE shows the correct info, including flight/arrival, I called directly to Magical Express. The agent was able to see all of the correct information, but then told me they had no address information?! Again, this was all linked to my resort reservation showing on My Disney Experience.

I was then asked for a mailing address, and after correcting him three times, he read back the address and advised that the envelope would be sent out.

Usually, I fill out the online form for Magical Express. I've never had any issues, doing it that way, and receive an almost immediate email confirmation of the request. In the future, that will be how I request the service.

You said "Usually, I fill out the online form for Magical Express..." What did you do this time that was different?

I use the online reservation form every single time and it has always worked fine. And that was through 3 times of Delta switching my flight number back and forth this last time, I just filled out a new form everytime it changed. The online form is definitely the most reliable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter