Magical express booking

clareyfairymouse

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Happy New Year!
Is there still a web link to book the magical express?
We are staying at POFQ for one night ahead of our cruise next month.
TIA :earsgirl:

I had to call Disney direct to book it. You can use the freephone UK number. Just have your booking confirmation reference. They will also need your flight times and numbers.

I booked our ME places for our current visit (arrived on the 30th) on Christmas Eve using this online link https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/dme/dmeform

Got email confirmation and reservation number back within a couple of hours.

Mrs TT
Ooh. Thanks for that. I’ve never found that page, but have just added it on when calling regarding something else. I just assumed we in the UK had to phone. My apologies to the OP for the misinformation.

Thankyou! All booked :) First trip with no car and ME!
Hope your experience is better than ours - took over two hours to get to POFQ - believe it or not but the driver got lost on exiting Old Key West (literally 10 seconds by bus from exit to entrance of POFQ) and we ended up on a 50 minute jaunt that took us out into the country and then back through DS to get to POFQ - then he missed our entrance so pulled into Riverside first then back through the resort to get to French Quarter!

Hope your experience is better than ours - took over two hours to get to POFQ - believe it or not but the driver got lost on exiting Old Key West (literally 10 seconds by bus from exit to entrance of POFQ) and we ended up on a 50 minute jaunt that took us out into the country and then back through DS to get to POFQ - then he missed our entrance so pulled into Riverside first then back through the resort to get to French Quarter!

Wow!! Thats horrific, I know my way better than someone who does it as a job lol

First time on ME for us, usually get a car, but for this trip staying onsite with no car or parking charges and with QS Plan was cheaper than offsite with car, parking, and no plan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!