Magical Express and Fastpass Times Question

brad813

DIS Veteran
I am planning my Fastpasses out, and my flight arrives in Orlando at 8:15AM. I am only staying the first night on property due to finances(it was worthwhile to do one night due to the EMH being Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom for my first two days). About what time should I plan my first Fastpass for in Magic Kingdom. I am staying at All Star Music, which I got a good deal on, and while I know the approximate travel time to MK from there is about 15-20 minutes(I visited Blizzard Beach earlier this year), I don't know how much time to add for ME and checking in. Arrival date is October 30th.

I always allow 90 minutes from landing at MCO to the resort, usually it is less but more of a just in case.

I think that should be safe as the start time. I know on my arrival day in January that I waited at MCO for my cousin's 8:50 am flight and we were at Epcot by noon and we spent over an hour at our resort before heading to Epcot.

I think that should be safe as the start time. I know on my arrival day in January that I waited at MCO for my cousin's 8:50 am flight and we were at Epcot by noon and we spent over an hour at our resort before heading to Epcot.

I am doing Magic Kingdom(Evening EMH that night so it will make up for lost time), plus have a Halloween Party ticket for November 1st, so I don't have to see everything that first day either. Got Big Thunder Railroad at 10:45, and with there being an hour window I should be fine. Thanks for your help.

I would book the first one for 11:30-12:30 (you still have an hour window, right?).
8:15: Land
8:20: off the plane
9:50: arrive at resort (assuming DME)
10:00: Drop bags, check in, head to bus
11:00: Arrive at park.

That's pretty much if everything goes normally. Flight delay, DME delay, bus delay, etc. can cause issues.

I would book the first one for 11:30-12:30 (you still have an hour window, right?).
8:15: Land
8:20: off the plane
9:50: arrive at resort (assuming DME)
10:00: Drop bags, check in, head to bus
11:00: Arrive at park.

That's pretty much if everything goes normally. Flight delay, DME delay, bus delay, etc. can cause issues.

You do have a point. I have a four hour trip to the airport on top of this. Small town, don't really have airports closer than two hours away. I know my way around DC, and it is easy for me to get to, so that made sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter