Magical Dining Month: Aug 23rd - Sept 30th!

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
The Restaurants and Menus are now out for Magical Dining Month! Enzo’s, Morimoto’s, Paddlefish, STK, Il Mulino and more are on the list.

“Magical dining Month is August 23 to September 30
Includes hottest, priciest restaurants in the area
$35, prix-fixe, multi-course menu”

Here’s the website with Restaurants and Menus:
https://www.visitorlando.com/en/magical-dining/restaurants

Got one for Jaleo, super excited, seems like a great deal, since they have 5 courses. Then I'm trying to decide between Fogo de Chao or Black Fire for dinner our first night since we were planning on eating somewhere near the outlets anyway.

We have an ADR at Maria & Enzos in September. I would love to do this! Do you know if the whole dining party has to participate?

We have an ADR at Maria & Enzos in September. I would love to do this! Do you know if the whole dining party has to participate?
Ask for the Magical Dining menu and only those who want to order from the selections may do so.

Anyone can order from the regular menu and if you don’t ask for Magical Dining, you won’t even be handed that menu.

I didn't know about this! We are going down at the end of August, but doing a lot more out of the parks than normal. My kids will really only eat from kids menu items, but hubby and I would love to try one of these prix fixe dinners! Any specific recommendations for a participating restaurant in Disney Springs that our 10 and 12 year old would be welcome in? Was thinking Enzo's but I've heard mixed reviews of the food.

We really liked STK; it was much better than Shula’s! They have a DJ and it has a lively vibe versus a standard steakhouse.

Morimoto’s is kid-friendly if the kids like Asian Fusion foods.

We saw families at Jack’s Place at the Rosen the last 2 years for Magical Dining. On the weekends, an artist does complimentary caricatures while you are dining. It’s a nice souvenir!

Can the kids eat from the regular menu? I know my kids wouldn't eat adult meals let alone three courses.

Has anyone tried the Magical Dining menu at Jaleo and ordered the paella? I think it's a smaller portion (naturally) but wondering how much smaller?

Went to black Fire Brazilian Steakhouse last night food was pretty good. Definitely got our money’s worth. Buffet is operating as normal/always and the desserts were very good Got one of each and shared. It’s just off property. Near hooters.
driving by Hooters is was empty, but Twin Peaks, next to Miller’s Ale House, about 2 blocks away was a packed house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter