Magic & Wonder Are Both in Nassau Today

But man, Christiaan was right... That shot of a Disney ship (ok, he said “the Dream” but still...) sailing into the sunset is a beautiful shot!

Sounds like the Magic just paged people. Lol. I heard the chimes - but could not make out the announcement.

Thanks for the heads-up. I've been watching on and off all day and the shot right now of the Magic heading off into the sunset makes me smile. :goodvibes

Thanks for the heads-up. I've been watching on and off all day and the shot right now of the Magic heading off into the sunset makes me smile. :goodvibes

It’s a beautiful sight!

Yeah. We were all anticipating it, but nada. The only thing I thought was it DID sound loud, so maybe they managed to coordinate hitting them at exactly the same time. But it was so weird they didn't do it. (Pretty sure the Carnival ships did with their normal horns. Those blasts seemed to go on forever.)

Perhaps they did one at noon?

Yeah. We were all anticipating it, but nada. The only thing I thought was it DID sound loud, so maybe they managed to coordinate hitting them at exactly the same time. But it was so weird they didn't do it. (Pretty sure the Carnival ships did with their normal horns. Those blasts seemed to go on forever.)

Perhaps they did one at noon?

Doubt it they only sound the horn at noon on sea days.

Doubt it they only sound the horn at noon on sea days.

The Dream sounded it when we were docked in Nassau in July 2013. My sis was visiting crew friends, my parents were at the Straw Market, and I was hanging in the Adult area, so I know we were securely moored.

Where did you hear the horn battle? Was the link taken down? Just curious. Thank you.

Where did you hear the horn battle? Was the link taken down? Just curious. Thank you.

Or I guess to be more specific, it sounded like the Carnival ships decided to have one with their blaring regular horns.

But there was NO Disney ship horn battle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter