Magic & Wonder Are Both in Nassau Today

I loved being at Nassau on the Dream while the Wonder was there. It was really fun listening to the horn battle, I think I heard every song they have. My room faced the Wonder so I got to people watch the ship

Funny enough, I can't remember the last time I saw a Disney ship not back in to Nassau.

Never mind. Missed it was the Wonder and Magic until my sister posted a pic of her and a crew mate on the Magic just now. Sis just started back on the Wonder after her vacation.

Last edited:
The Magic and Wonder docked side-by-side today in Nassau! One can only assume a horn battle will take place when they depart.

The Dream is at Port Canaveral and the Fantasy at Castaway Cay.

View attachment 309248

Woh, 5 ships! Busy busy day in Nassau!

Magic, Wonder, Norwegian Escape and Carnival Liberty... Any idea which ship is the 5th ship?

Last edited:
Woh, 5 ships! Busy busy day in Nassau!

Dream, Fantasy, Norwegian Escape and Carnival Liberty... Any idea which ship is the 5th ship?

Nassau's cruise ship calendar only shows the Magic, Wonder, Liberty and Escape. So not sure who the other one is. Guess someone rerouted from another port.

Marine Traffic.com says it's the Conquest.

Nassau's cruise ship calendar only shows the Magic, Wonder, Liberty and Escape. So not sure who the other one is. Guess someone rerouted from another port.

I looked it up on cruise time tables and it says Carnival Conquest.

Thanks, I had it all wrong. I obviously have horrible sources. Must find a new website to check the port schedules.

Do you have the link? Every single link I checked for Nassau only had 4 ships on their list. I'd like to have the best version of the schedule. :)

I just googled cruise time tables. I didn’t pay attention and am not on my computer at the moment. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter