Magic Village Views vs Wyndham Bonnet Creek

MomDad&2boys

Mouseketeer
We have an upcoming trip for August, we can book either of these hotels with some of our reward points. We have three boys ages 12,14 and 15. We will be resort hopping between these resorts and Animal Kingdom/ Grand Floridian. No parks visits on this trip, perhaps just water parks. Any feedback on either of these resorts? I know that Magic Village Views isn't open yet so there isn't much information but I like the contemporary look of the rooms.

For a no-parks trip, Wyndham Bonnet Creek is a large resort with lots of activities, multiple pools, lazy rivers, slides, free mini golf, etc. Many of the rooms have fireworks view of Epcot and Hollywood Studios. It has multiple restaurants. It's also very close to Disney Springs, which is free to enter, park and walk around. You can also use it as your base for park hopping since all the Disney resort busses go there.

Magic Village Views looks nice and has a good location for visiting the parks, but does it have the amenities you'd want for a non-park visit? I would guess not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter