Magic Shots - PhotoPass at DL

Leslie0915

Earning My Ears
ok here’s another one for those in the know!

I keep seeing these adorable “magic shots” like Peter Pans shadow being added in to your photo by the PhotoPass Photogs. Have they started this or will they be doing them in DL?

It’s a really great option!

We have had lots of magic shots done. Often the photopass photographer will suggest them even if you do not ask. They really are fun - sometimes they feel silly doing them but all of ours have turned out great - we've had them in both DL and DCA.

DLR does offer Magic Shots, so make sure you ask every Photopass photographer if they have any Magic Shots and if so, which ones. Not all Photopass Photographs can do Magic Shots and not all photographers have the same magic shots. There are quite a few different ones, so it's worth asking everyone you encounter.

I've had the opposite experience as sherilaine, unless you ask about Magic Shots, very few photopass photographers have offered them. Some do not have them (so they won't offer) and some don't really know how to do them, so it depends a lot on the photographer you get.

I've had the opposite experience as sherilaine, unless you ask about Magic Shots, very few photopass photographers have offered them. Some do not have them (so they won't offer) and some don't really know how to do them, so it depends a lot on the photographer you get.

We had the best experience when we had purchased the photopass plus - back when they offered it as a multi day service. You would have the pass on your lanyard and when they saw that they knew that you were going to get all your pictures so you got a bit more attention I found. We did get a few our last trip, when it was no longer offered, but I can see how now you may have to ask more now.

We will be getting the PhotoPass service with max pass and it sounds like it will be an adventure

I like the ones during Halloween. We got a great poisoned apple over a cauldron shot. And one with Zero by the Mickey pumpkin.

I like the ones during Halloween. We got a great poisoned apple over a cauldron shot. And one with Zero by the Mickey pumpkin.
I saw the poison Apple one and it’s so cool! Hopefully not just for Halloween?!?! I have a great pair of evil queen ears for that ****!!!

I haven't seen/heard of the apple being offered outside of HalloweenTime, but it can't hurt to ask when you're there.

DL magic shots are verrrrrrrry limited compared to WDW. There are some (holding Tinkerbell in front of the castle is a classic), but I've found them to be few and far between, even if you ask. So, definitely ask, just don't "expect" a bunch so you aren't disappointed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!