UPDATE - MVMCP

Disney Springs - DVC Members

Magical Holiday Photo Backdrops Available for Disney Vacation Club Members in the Marketplace neighborhood of Disney Springs, be sure to ask your photographer for one of the two Member backdrop options. Reservations aren’t required, so stop by any time.

This has been added to the NEW 2019 MVMCP post that can be found here:
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

Also for DVC Members is: A “Very Goofy” Disney Vacation Club Holiday Dinner
This year’s Disney Vacation Club Holiday Dinner will take place Tuesday, December 24th, 2019, from 3 pm to 5 pm in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

Guests are encouraged to wear their favorite “goofy” holiday attire as they enjoy various character experiences, photo opportunities, and classic holiday music performed by live carolers.

Please feel free to posts photos! I'd love to see what "photo opportunities" are available for this event!

UPDATE - The Walls at WDW

Disney Style on the west side of Disney springs has a "Light Up Castle Background" that I've not seen posted before. EDIT: I had to remove the link, it was just too embarrassing to post! Sorry all!

Confirmed by @yulilin3 - Thank you! :thumbsup2

If you have this photo or video please feel free to post!

Last edited:
UPDATE - MNSSHP

I know, I know... that ship has sailed but a few more photos have popped up that I've not seen before ....

I know the Poison Apple is from Sir Mickey's and I'm thinking this back drop was at Disney Springs, if anyone can confirm that would be great.

UPDATE - MVMCP

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party post has been updated. I will continue to add more photo opportunities as they become available! LINK

pixiedust: Photo Freebie

Free 8×10 Photo Print + Free Walgreens Store Pickup now through November 10th!

For details please use this: LINK

UPDATE - MVMCP

One Day Memory Maker Discount is available at MVMCP!

Stop by the Disney PhotoPass Sales Center inside of Town Square Theater on the night of your party to save $10 on Memory Maker One Day! The price is currently $69. This has been added to: Post #10: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019

They offered this discount during MNSSHP and it included a free 8x10 photo of our choice. Never hurts to ask! ;)

UPDATE - MVMCP
My family and I haven't been to MVMCP since 2013, we'll be attending a party this year and I wanted to collect as much information as possible! I created a post to house all the characters that are available included times and locations. I can't wait to capture all these photos! :goodvibes

For those interested here's the link: Photos with MVMCP Characters 2019

Thank you for always posting information on where you can get current deals on printed photos, it is great information to know! I normally just keep my photos as digital copies, but whenever I see good deals I like to take advantage and get a few photos printed.

Thank you for always posting information on where you can get current deals on printed photos, it is great information to know! I normally just keep my photos as digital copies, but whenever I see good deals I like to take advantage and get a few photos printed.

So very welcome and if I miss anything, please feel free to post! :hug:

FYI - I try and group as many photos as I can on the larger sheets (8x10) kinda like this....
And I use them for my scrapbooking pages!

pixiedust: Photo Printing on the Cheap!

11″x14″ Poster Print Only $1.99 at Walgreens with in-store pick up! Expires Nov 16th
LINK

Last edited:
Is this Belle's meet and greet at MVMCP 2019? I just want to confirm that she is wearing her Christmas dress at her meet and greet for MCMCP. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!