That stinks! I have been putting that off over many trips, always kind of wanting to do it but never wanting to take the time and have the rest of my family wait. Now I guess i won't get to do it.

Totally same boat here. Walked by there probably 50 times and said “we should stop and do it” but never did.

Just goes to show it’s sometimes best to stop and actually do some of these things when Disney is concerned, as you just never know.

Totally same boat here. Walked by there probably 50 times and said “we should stop and do it” but never did.

Just goes to show it’s sometimes best to stop and actually do some of these things when Disney is concerned, as you just never know.

Banging my head after all these years we didn't meet Lotso!!!

Oh I'm obviously not a fast learner, because this isn't the first time it's happened to me in relation to Disney. If you want to do something, do it, because everything is subject to change and nothing is sacred. No matter how sure you are something will still be running, still be for sale, or simply still be there - it might not be! Unless it's something you won't really be disappointed with missing, don't say we'll do it or get it next time.

New “Beauty and the Beast” Photo Op Area at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.

Anyone can use the space and take a photo regardless of whether they’ve signed up for a BBB makeover. PhotoPass photographers will be located at the photo op daily until 3:30 PM. As far as the longevity of the photo op, it is unknown how long it’ll stick around for.

UPDATE: NO Longer Available 8/19/2019

Disney’s Hollywood Studios

You can locate this photo studio at the exit of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction near the attraction photo counter $19.99.

Before & After Views

Again I don't know if this is still going on. I haven't heard too much about it since the info became available on July 16, 2018. LINK

Last edited:
I looked back through the last few pages but did not see it anywhere, has anyone done the special AP photopass shot in the Italy Pavilion? I am wondering if its a magic shot or just a special photo location.

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere in the thread, but I don't see the Tangled lantern shot listed under the Magic Kingdom post-- does anyone know if this still exists? I LOVE the floating later scene from the movie and would love to have similar photos!!

There’s not a photographer on the roof, there is a PhotoPass CM on the ground that tells you what to do. Go to the Plaza Garden East (if facing the castle, the one on the right) and it’s in the front right corner of that garden (again, if facing the castle). Should be a CM there.... IF this is still being offered.
They are doing it. I did mine on Monday (the day before you posted this) and helped another family find it on Tuesday

I looked back through the last few pages but did not see it anywhere, has anyone done the special AP photopass shot in the Italy Pavilion? I am wondering if its a magic shot or just a special photo location.
Its not a magic shot. You hold a sign that says Passholder

They are doing it. I did mine on Monday (the day before you posted this) and helped another family find it on Tuesday

How did it turn out? It was sort of weird when we did it - it’s hot, you don’t totally know what to do/where to look, etc. But we love our photo/video and look at it often. Sort of instant memories, which are always nice.

How did it turn out? It was sort of weird when we did it - it’s hot, you don’t totally know what to do/where to look, etc. But we love our photo/video and look at it often. Sort of instant memories, which are always nice.
It was great. They told you to look at the box on top on the Plaza restaurant and then checked it turned out before they scanned my band

Update - 2019 MNSSHP Post

Slight changes to include:

Ghost Driver 2018 / 2019 - New Ghost Image

Evil Queen Animated Video - New

Located at Fantasyland castle wall near Prince Charming Regal Carrousel

Props!

Found around Magic Kingdom including prior to the Boo To You Parade!

Sir Mickey’s

The new Disney PhotoPass Studio located inside of Sir Mickey’s will be open during the party and offering Halloween-themed props! No reservations are required, so you can materialize at this location whenever is most convenient for you at no additional cost provided you have Memory Maker or One Day Memory Maker. You also have full access to Disney Springs Photopass Studio as well. ;)

Update - MNSSHP

Pumpkin Bulb Prop can be found at Tomorrowland, it's the same one used last year near the docks with the happy face! 🎃

This has been added to the MNSSHP Post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter