Is the Zero/candy cane animated shot available outside HM during MVMCP this year? I assume the answer is no, but I wanted to check. Thanks!

DISNEY SPRINGS
Disney PhotoPass Studio Offers Virtual Backgrounds and Personalized Storybook Savings

Although you can purchase these photos individually, they may also be linked to your My Disney Experience app account and downloaded through a Memory Maker entitlement.

If that somehow isn’t immersive enough for your little one, maybe take advantage of the special offer on Personalized Storybooks. A Personalized Storybook lets your child(14 and younger) star in a classic Disney tale and have the book to prove it.
so if I am reading this right, you can do these backdrop pictures of "free" if you have Memory Maker?
We have it due to having an annual pass.

I'm going to look into the storybook more too, sounds cool and I'm sure I have a little one who would love it

so if I am reading this right, you can do these backdrop pictures of "free" if you have Memory Maker?
We have it due to having an annual pass.

I'm going to look into the storybook more too, sounds cool and I'm sure I have a little one who would love it

Yes you understand this correctly! It's part of your MM package. My friend and I went to MNSSHP on Oct 30th. We arrived at 2pm, two hours earlier then we originally planned. We went to the Photopass Studio and had several photos taken.

Then on Oct 31st we went to Disney Springs Photopass Studio and had all of the "limited time Halloween" backdrops taken.

NO appointments at either location. :D

Last edited:

Is the Zero/candy cane animated shot available outside HM during MVMCP this year? I assume the answer is no, but I wanted to check. Thanks!

Unfortunately I cannot answer this with 100% certainty. Many people use the party information and once their trip is over we never hear back from them nor do they share their photos. Even if you upload your photos and cover your face that would be so helpful to others.

I just found two more photo props not mentioned by Disney Parks Blog, that makes a total of FIVE which are not listed on the Official Christmas thread. If I find anymore I'll add it to:

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas 2018 - Post #11 and here on these pages. If you have the alert set up you will get notified of anything new.

Yes you understand this correctly! It's part of your MM package. My friend and I went to MNSSHP on Oct 30th. We arrived at 2pm, two hours earlier then we originally planned. We went to the Photopass Studio and had several photos taken.

Then on Oct 31st we went to Disney Springs Photopass Studio and had all of the "limited time Halloween" backdrops taken.

NO appointments at either location. :D
What about the photo studios in Epcot (exit to Figment) and MK (by Auntie Gravity’s). Are those included in MM?

NEWS - Not Photos but Gift Card Savings

Buy a $100 Patina Gift Card and receive a $20 Bonus Gift Card!

upload_2018-11-12_13-17-13.png

Valid:
Gift card(s) must be purchased between 11/1/2018-12/31/2018 to be eligible to receive the promotional $20 bonus card(s). THESE BONUS CARDS ARE ONLY REDEEMABLE 1/2/2019-3/31/2019

EAST COAST
NEW YORK:
Brasserie 8½, Café Centro, Chef Street, La Fonda del Sol, Lincoln Ristorante, Naples 45, Rock Center Café, Rowland’s Bar & Grill, The Sea Grill, Stella 34 Trattoria, Nick+Stef’s Steakhouse, The Grand Tier Restaurant, STATE Grill and Bar, Yellow Magnolia Café, Patina 250
NEW JERSEY: Panevino Ristorante
FLORIDA: Morimoto Asia Orlando, The Edison, Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, Pizza Ponte

WEST COAST LOS ANGELES: Café Pinot, Kendall’s Brasserie & Bar, The BoardRoom, Maple at Descanso Gardens, Cafe Descanso, C+M at LACMA, LACMA Cafe, Nick+ Stef’s Steakhouse, Patina Restaurant, Ray’s, Cocina Roja, Concert Hall Café
ORANGE COUNTY: George’s Café, Leatherby’s Café Rouge, Tangata Restaurant
DOWNTOWN DISNEY DISTRICT: Napolini, Catal, Uva Bar & Café, Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria, Taqueria, Tortilla Jo’s

Link:
https://www.patinagroup.com/gift-cards?utm_source=emma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ecgrouppromo_holidaybonuscard_2018-11-1&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=BUY NOW!&utm_campaign=disneyOrlandogrouppromo_holidaybonuscard_2018-11-2

There you will also find the Terms & Conditions of the $20 Bonus Card via pdf.

Last edited:
What about the photo studios in Epcot (exit to Figment) and MK (by Auntie Gravity’s). Are those included in MM?

Yes.
All PhotoPass Studios are part of Memory Maker including One Day Memory Maker. No additional purchase is required unless you plan on having prints made.

Also, you have the PhotoPass Booths however they MUST have the PhotoPass Logo on them as seen on: Post #9

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED.

Last edited:
More NEWS at Disney Springs

Expand your holidays with Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt at Disney Springs. From November 8 to January 6, guests can follow the hints to find Stitch at 12 locations. Once complete, redeem for a festive surprise.

upload_2018-11-12_13-57-44.png

I tried looking into PhotPass Studios in MK by Auntie Gravity’s & at EPCOT, even googling virtual maps and I don't see them. I'm wondering if you're referring to the Photopass Service Centers which are located at all four parks. I don't believe they have photo opportunities at those locations, maybe Photo Booths but photo sessions? I cannot comment on as I have not been inside of them.

Sorry if I caused confusion and cannot answer your questions. Maybe others can chime in.

I tried looking into PhotPass Studios in MK by Auntie Gravity’s & at EPCOT, even googling virtual maps and I don't see them. I'm wondering if you're referring to the Photopass Service Centers which are located at all four parks. I don't believe they have photo opportunities at those locations, maybe Photo Booths but photo sessions? I cannot comment on as I have not been inside of them.

Sorry if I caused confusion and cannot answer your questions. Maybe others can chime in.
I second photo booths! I've definitely used them when exiting Figment.

Unfortunately I cannot answer this with 100% certainty. Many people use the party information and once their trip is over we never hear back from them nor do they share their photos. Even if you upload your photos and cover your face that would be so helpful to others.

I just found two more photo props not mentioned by Disney Parks Blog, that makes a total of FIVE which are not listed on the Official Christmas thread. If I find anymore I'll add it to:

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas 2018 - Post #11 and here on these pages. If you have the alert set up you will get notified of anything new.

Thank you for the response... I'm not headed to the parks for a few weeks yet, and I imagine any remaining photo ops would be discovered between now and then. Regardless, I'll be happy to report back on whatever I find.

Speaking of a "find", these boards are awesome! Thanks to everyone sharing info :santa:

NEWS - at least to me!

Automated PhotoPass
They will be installing automated cameras at nine character greeting locations with the first location in use beginning in early 2019. Multiple cameras will capture numerous memorable moments during a character interaction, allowing guests to choose from a wider variety of character photos. While Disney PhotoPass Cast Members will no longer capture photography at these nine locations, photographers will continue to support the more than 100 other Disney PhotoPass locations across the theme parks so that they can use their creativity to take personalized photos for guests.

Link: https://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney...cing-real-photographers-at-walt-disney-world/

Thanks Jackie Gailey :disrocks:

What do you all think?

NEWS - at least to me!

Automated PhotoPass
They will be installing automated cameras at nine character greeting locations with the first location in use beginning in early 2019. Multiple cameras will capture numerous memorable moments during a character interaction, allowing guests to choose from a wider variety of character photos. While Disney PhotoPass Cast Members will no longer capture photography at these nine locations, photographers will continue to support the more than 100 other Disney PhotoPass locations across the theme parks so that they can use their creativity to take personalized photos for guests.

Link: https://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney...cing-real-photographers-at-walt-disney-world/

What do you all think?

Offhand I’d say I don’t think it’s a good idea and I’m not a fan, but I guess time will tell and we’ll have to wait and see.

NEWS - at least to me!

Automated PhotoPass

What do you all think?
Has it said anywhere what the 9 characters are?

Has it said anywhere what the 9 characters are?
They are all indoor locations - so offhand that would be Town Square, Princess Fairytale Hall, Pete’s Silly Sideshow and Ariel’s Grotto in MK, Mulan and Chatacter Spot in Epcot, Adventure Outpost in AK, Red Carpet Dreams and Launch Bay in HS???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter