EXPIRED

upload_2018-6-4_13-29-7.png

On Friday, June 8th if you plan on heading out to EPCOT please note they will be celebrating World Oceans Day at the Seas with Nemo & Friends! Throughout the day, guests can enjoy special events in the pavilion.
  • Stop by Sea Base Gift Shop and make a donation to the Disney Conservation Fund to receive a special new button.
  • Disney’s Animals, Science and Environment Education Team will be out and about all day long with demonstrations of ways to keep our oceans clean and how recycling can help coral reefs thrive.
  • The Coral Reef Restaurant has a special dessert—a white and dark chocolate mousse exclusively for World Oceans Day
  • “Seas” the day by taking a photo with exclusive sea turtle and shark photo frames.
Guests may also experience magical moments throughout the day, like an underwater visit from a special pal. As always, entertainment is subject to change without notice.

Link: https://wdwnt.com/2018/06/celebrate-world-oceans-day-friday-june-8th-with-special-events-at-epcot/

Last edited:
UPDATE - Disney's Hollywood Studios

Photopass has removed Fantasmic Dragon Magic Shot from their lineup o_O

upload_2018-6-10_14-39-43.png

Bummer, thought this was really cool!

Please note no other changes have occurred.

UPDATE - Disney's Hollywood Studios

Photopass has removed Fantasmic Dragon Magic Shot from their lineup o_O

View attachment 328445

Bummer, thought this was really cool!

Please note no other changes have occurred.

Why do they remove shots? Especially if it's not a seasonal shot, or temporary celebration. Uggh..this one was specifically on my list.

Why do they remove shots? Especially if it's not a seasonal shot, or temporary celebration. Uggh..this one was specifically on my list.

I wish I knew, this was on my list too. On the bright side they have brought some back.

Could they have removed this one since the dragon actually caught fire during the Festival of Fantasy parade?

Could they have removed this one since the dragon actually caught fire during the Festival of Fantasy parade?

It's weird they removed it. Same as the Hyenas Magic Shot at Animal Kingdom. Disney Photopass removed it then added it back in about a month or two later. It could be more of a technical issue if anything. Maybe they couldn't add the frame around the person in the photo without covering their face? Sounds more plausible.

upload_2018-6-11_20-46-5.png

These are brilliant have just looked through every page and loved seeing everyones photos thanks so much for sharing! I will definitely be on the look out for some of these magic shots when we go!

UPDATE:

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Slinky Dog Dash will send you zipping through Andy’s backyard, and you can remember the fun with Disney PhotoPass!
1f4f8.png

Please note, you must be wearing an active MagicBand at the time of capture to link and preview your Slinky Dog Dash attraction photo.

upload_2018-6-30_14-29-42.png

How creative and very fun this photo ride looks, count me in! Also note, no changes have occurred since my last update June 10, 2018.

So they have that Disney PhotoPass facebook page that supposedly lists the official shots available, but when I was there in May many of the shots I wanted (that were on the page) the photographers said they didn't have. Is that page not really a thing anymore?

So they have that Disney PhotoPass facebook page that supposedly lists the official shots available, but when I was there in May many of the shots I wanted (that were on the page) the photographers said they didn't have. Is that page not really a thing anymore?

It is updated just like this thread on a regular basis. I'm wondering what their issue was, not all photographers are trained to do Magic Shots and some might be limited to what they are allowed to do. Did you show them what you wanted via your phone? How strange and disappointing not to mention cost prohibitive to get a response like that.

I would contact Disney Photopass:
disneyphotopass_support@disneyworld.com or call 407-560-4300

It is updated just like this thread on a regular basis. I'm wondering what their issue was, not all photographers are trained to do Magic Shots and some might be limited to what they are allowed to do. Did you show them what you wanted via your phone? How strange and disappointing not to mention cost prohibitive to get a response like that.

I would contact Disney Photopass:
disneyphotopass_support@disneyworld.com or call 407-560-4300
I did show them on my phone. Some of them said they'd try & request the shots, and took them, but we got back a lot of empty pictures ("Wow, a bench!") or pictures with completely different things in them. It was very odd! Thanks for the email, I'll try that & see if any of the empty ones can be fixed. :)

Yes, they should be able to and they should be able to put in the correct images on your photos while giving you the ones currently in your account. So double up! In other words, same photo but two or three different images. :D

Sadly we had the same issue with photographers in June. We had three magic shots we wanted to get figment, Huey/dewy/lewie and the Cheshire cat. Luckily we got figment but for the cat we got the responses of I don't know how to do that or they only do that shot during this designated time. We would head over at that time and no photographers. I was really disappointed. Never came across anyone for the nephews. Kind of bummed since when we asked for shots we just got a lot of tinkerbells :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter