Magic Pass?

merfsko

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

This may be a silly questions, but if I booked my hotel (at Cheyenne) through expedia and purchased tickets separately, will I still be able to put my room key, park tickets, and room charging all on one card?

Last time I went to DLP we stayed off-site, so I thought I'd check in case someone had any insight. Obviously, not a huge issue if we have to keep things separate, but it's nice to know in advance.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I doubt it, they don't seem to make any changes to the cards at check in, they are there and that's it (We added two people to a room and they didn't even get a Magic Card), but I haven't tried it.
Did they not get a room key? As the magic pass is the room key. They programme it at check in. As we got 3, 2 were programmed in front of us to be able to use as payment as you set up the PIN number there at reception.

Did they not get a room key? As the magic pass is the room key. They programme it at check in. As we got 3, 2 were programmed in front of us to be able to use as payment as you set up the PIN number there at reception.

We had the same issue. We got one magic pass and then just a standard room card for the person I added at check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter