Magic Morning, what time to enter?

edhmom

DIS Veteran
If MM is at 7 AM for example, what time do you enter the park?

The last time I went to DL we didn't have MM so planned for the 8 AM rope drop. I think we entered the park at 7:15, took some pictures, meandered down Main Street and were in place to enter Tomorrowland when they dropped the rope. This next trip we will have a MM. I'm trying to figure out if we enter the park at 7 AM or if we enter sooner (like a regular opening), but they just don't let you into Fantasyland until 7 AM.

There are gates that say MM and EMH and they let them in at 7AM all others with out it get in at opening so 8 am. But they usually begin letting people 15 or so min early.

Thank you so much for the info. We'll plan to arrive early, just to be towards the beginning of the line, but it helps realizing we will be entering the turnstiles at opening.

Is there any kind of show or special way they open the park at DL? I've seen the rope drop show at MK in WDW before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!