Magic Meets 2009

As there is already a thread with this same topic...I am going to merge the two.

Kevin

Does anyone know how/when you can sign up for special events? We have paid and reserved our room but the registration page doesn't let me click on the events page. I've sent two emails to MagicMeets asking, but haven't gotten any reply. Thanks for any info.

Linda

Does anyone know how/when you can sign up for special events? We have paid and reserved our room but the registration page doesn't let me click on the events page. I've sent two emails to MagicMeets asking, but haven't gotten any reply. Thanks for any info.

Linda

Last year they allowed registration for the special event a few weeks after registration was sold out. I even believe that they send an e-mail letting you know when.

It was a great event last year and I am sorry to be missing it this year. It was nice to meet so many great people.

I was there last year, but it's not in the cards this year. It was a great event and to all who attend, have a great time. It's a really fun weekend!

The only thing I'd change is I wouldn't go to Hershey Park again. If you think Disney is expensive... :scared1: Hershey Park will make you wish you were paying Disney prices for food & drinks. If I were to go back this year, I'd take the chance to head down to Gettysburg instead.

I was there last year, but it's not in the cards this year. It was a great event and to all who attend, have a great time. It's a really fun weekend!

The only thing I'd change is I wouldn't go to Hershey Park again. If you think Disney is expensive... :scared1: Hershey Park will make you wish you were paying Disney prices for food & drinks. If I were to go back this year, I'd take the chance to head down to Gettysburg instead.

And that is exactly what DH and I are doing. We lived in G'burg aver 25 years ago and are looking forward to retracing some of our old favorite locations.

Linda

We have not opened the events section yet as we are still pixie-dusting some of the events. As soon as all details for the magic are finalized we will be opening it.

As for your email I didn't see one from you, sorry you didn't get a reply.

Tacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter