Magic Mediterranean Cruise 10th September 2016 (Complete)

Oh that is weird. I didnt have a staggered breakfast on any of my previous cruises so maybe theres a reason. Was leaving the ship easier than leaving and going through customs in Port Canaveral? Dont think we have to go through security after getting off ship last day since we are staying within the EU but I'm only thinking out loud there

Oh that is weird. I didnt have a staggered breakfast on any of my previous cruises so maybe theres a reason. Was leaving the ship easier than leaving and going through customs in Port Canaveral? Dont think we have to go through security after getting off ship last day since we are staying within the EU but I'm only thinking out loud there
I don't recall any immigration or customs check when we returned, I was surprised to be walking outside the terminal so quickly! I do kind of remember customs officers standing to one side so I guess they could pull people at random, but there is no form to fill in with mandatory stop like at Port Canaveral. As you stay within the EU and Schengen in theory there should be no need for an inspection.

Duck in Blue,

Thank you so much for your trip report, I really enjoyed reading it! My family is planning this exact same itinerary on the Magic in summer 2019, decided to change it up after countless cruises to the Caribbean LOL.

Duck in Blue,

Thank you so much for your trip report, I really enjoyed reading it! My family is planning this exact same itinerary on the Magic in summer 2019, decided to change it up after countless cruises to the Caribbean LOL.
No problem, thanks for reading it!

It is a great cruise and itinerary and very different to the Caribbean (although both are good!). If you have any questions let me know, otherwise I hope you enjoy your cruise :goodvibes

I've already visited all these locations (I live in Europe), but it would be great to see them again with a Disney cruise !! thanks for your report !!
Thanks for reading the report!

I would recommend doing the cruise, it is a different way of seeing places and it's good to add the Disney Magic (literally!) to places where you wouldn't normally find it!

Thanks for posting this trip report. I'm incredibly surprised how difficult it is to find a trip report for a Disney Med cruise. Anyway, we are currently booked on this for 2019, so if we may, perhaps pose more questions over the next year.
Well done!

Duck in Blue,

Accio - Which date are you on? We are on the May 25, 2019.

Thanks for posting this trip report. I'm incredibly surprised how difficult it is to find a trip report for a Disney Med cruise. Anyway, we are currently booked on this for 2019, so if we may, perhaps pose more questions over the next year.
Well done!
No problem, thanks for reading it! Hopefully you find it useful.

Please do feel free to come back and ask questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter