Magic Kingdom nighttime parade

GoofyinBuffalo

Mouseketeer
Is there really no nighttime parade currently at Magic Kingdom?? Please say it isn't so!! We're going there for our "ultimate Disney vacation" at the end of August and I absolutely love watching their electrical parades. Every time we have been there we have watched a nighttime parade. I can't imagine finding a spot on Main Street just to watch fireworks.

The hub area is more crowded now I think, after the hub expansion, than it was before, due to HEA. I agree that a night time parade might be a logistical nightmare as far as managing the crowds in the hub area.

We used to always watch Main Street Electrical Parade from Frontierland, where we could grab a spot just a short time before the parade, then walk over to the hub after the parade, and while we wouldn't get an ideal spot, we never really had much trouble finding somewhere to watch Wishes from in the hub area after the parade. Now, I can't imagine walking into the hub that close to the start of HEA and standing any chance of finding a place to watch from.

Last edited:
It's just not the same without one. We're going to see Paint The Night this year because we are in withdrawal. Anyway, everyone knows PTN blows away any other night time parade in the history of Disney!

Yeah of all the things we lost in the past several years MK nighttime parade and Osborne Lights biggest disappointments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!