Magic kingdom hours november 30

married2mm

DIS Veteran
I know it’s been posted as 9am opening,
However, I’m sure I saw online somewhere (don’t recall where) stating morning emh and therefore an 8am start.
I could have been hallucinating (it’s been a long week!)

I would be most grateful if someone /anyone could advise the actual opening time for 11/30.

However, I’m sure I saw online somewhere (don’t recall where) stating morning emh and therefore an 8am start.

I would be most grateful if someone /anyone could advise the actual opening time for 11/30.

At the moment, the app lists MK hours as 9am-11pm.
FBB90B2F-C46A-4B3D-AC76-112CB36154F7.png

According to my notes, the only thing that changed at MK on 11/30 is closing. It’s now 11:00 pm instead of 10:00pm. EMH in the morning that day is at AK. Have fun, see ya there.

Kenny has it as an early open I believe so maybe that’s where you saw it. Not sure if that’s just a guess he’s made but it didn’t happen...yet.

Kenny has it as an early open I believe so maybe that’s where you saw it. Not sure if that’s just a guess he’s made but it didn’t happen...yet.
Yes; that must have been where I saw it.
I was beginning to think it was simply wishful thinking.

EMH in the morning that day is at AK. Have fun, see ya there.
DHS also has EMH at 7am, with a regular opening at 8. This was part of the update to November hours mid October, I believe, and happens, at least, all that week.
He isn't always accurate.
I'm not sure if it changed, but when I printed his hours last week he also did not list the EMH hours at DHS, so, another error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter