Magic Kingdom evening EMH early May?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Currently the park close time for MK the first few weeks in May is set for 9 pm and the evening EMH are 9-11 pm on Wednesdays. Are those the average hours for early May or could we hope that they will be extended later? This will be our first trip in early May so I have no idea what to expect. We usually visit in October and last year the Wednesday EMH ended up extending to 2am-which was amazing for my night owl family! Thank you!!

Currently the park close time for MK the first few weeks in May is set for 9 pm and the evening EMH are 9-11 pm on Wednesdays. Are those the average hours for early May or could we hope that they will be extended later? This will be our first trip in early May so I have no idea what to expect. We usually visit in October and last year the Wednesday EMH ended up extending to 2am-which was amazing for my night owl family! Thank you!!

These things can change year-over-year, but for the past two years the MK PM EMH nights in the first half of May have been 10pm closings, so 10pm-12am EMHs. You were lucky in Oct, those 12-2am EMHs are somewhat rare birds these days.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!