Magic is here.... room only discount??

If you don't see the resort or room type available online with the discount, call and see if it is available. I just called and the reservations line was able to book the discounted room I wanted even though it was not available online. I've had that experience before with Disney as well. Possibly just coincidence and a room opened up between the time I checked online and called, but I think they have more rooms available through the reservation line.

I got Pop Century for 117.88 from Oct. 22-26. I cant go then but I did get it. I tried Dec. 7 to 11 and it wasn't available.

If you don't see the resort or room type available online with the discount, call and see if it is available. I just called and the reservations line was able to book the discounted room I wanted even though it was not available online. I've had that experience before with Disney as well. Possibly just coincidence and a room opened up between the time I checked online and called, but I think they have more rooms available through the reservation line.
Good to know! I will call.

It was the the room discount for any state and not the residential discount right?

It was the the room discount for any state and not the residential discount right?
The discount I got over the phone was the "Magic is Here Room Only" discount - which is the "regional offer." It showed no availability online at CBR for my dates except Pirate Room, but when I called I was able to get a standard room 5th sleeper.

The discount I got over the phone was the "Magic is Here Room Only" discount - which is the "regional offer." It showed no availability online at CBR for my dates except Pirate Room, but when I called I was able to get a standard room 5th sleeper.
Thanks. I’m not among the states listed, but have been seeing one pop up that was not certain states. It’s weird how it appears sometimes.

I signed out and did this and got the lower priced rooms as well. These prices are the same that I get with my pin code that I got. When there is no discount on a room at a particular resort with my pin code, the same holds true with this "glitch" page. Is this a glitch? Maybe? But that is a sharp eye that noticed this. But I have never heard of being able to call in and get a room that is not available online. Interesting.

I signed out and did this and got the lower priced rooms as well. These prices are the same that I get with my pin code that I got. When there is no discount on a room at a particular resort with my pin code, the same holds true with this "glitch" page. Is this a glitch? Maybe? But that is a sharp eye that noticed this. But I have never heard of being able to call in and get a room that is not available online. Interesting.
I wish it would glitch for my room 😂

That is odd how it is not doing it for everyone.
It just popped up again today! I’m going to call and ask them if I can apply it to my reservation. It’s not the same price as the regional discount. I searched both and it is around 30 dollars cheaper than the regional one. It just doesn’t show up for my room type.

It just popped up again today! I’m going to call and ask them if I can apply it to my reservation. It’s not the same price as the regional discount. I searched both and it is around 30 dollars cheaper than the regional one. It just doesn’t show up for my room type.
Ok, if it doesn't show for your room type then it is not available for your room. I think I read that if you do see this discount online you will have to book it online. Meaning that calling it in will not work, probably because it is a glitch. It would work for me if I called it in as I have the pin code that matches the discount. But this has to be a glitch for people who did not receive the pin code but are able to book it online regardless, right?

Ok, if it doesn't show for your room type then it is not available for your room. I think I read that if you do see this discount online you will have to book it online. Meaning that calling it in will not work, probably because it is a glitch. It would work for me if I called it in as I have the pin code that matches the discount. But this has to be a glitch for people who did not receive the pin code but are able to book it online regardless, right?
Yes I think it is from the pin code. I asked them to check to see if I had one attached to my name and he said no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!