Magic Express Times

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi all,

I'm having a brain blank... our flight leaves Orlando at 19.50... roughly what time will ME collect us from SSR? Is it 4 hours before? Trying to work out what time to book lunch for!

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm having a brain blank... our flight leaves Orlando at 19.50... roughly what time will ME collect us from SSR? Is it 4 hours before? Trying to work out what time to book lunch for!

Thanks
It will be approximately 3 hours before the flight. You'll get the exact time the night before you leave.

I'm assuming this is a domestic flight. I don't know if the policy is the same for international flights.

It will be approximately 3 hours before the flight. You'll get the exact time the night before you leave.

I'm assuming this is a domestic flight. I don't know if the policy is the same for international flights.

Thank you- no it's international: Orlando to Gatwick

Hi. It will be 4 hours before your flight so should be 1550.

In May we had an1830 VS flight back to Manchester and DME pick up was 1430. Xx

So the hotel lets you know what time you'll be picked up? Just curious, we've booked through a travel agent and are flying with virgin and staying at the grand Floridian in November. Magical express transfers are included. Will there be a specific bus at a set time we need to be on when we first land at Orlando international airport? Or do you just get on any one that is there waiting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts