Magic coming out of dry dock

that's so weird...i wouldn't have expected it to be the same night!
But only one-third of the passengers were dining there on that night. The other two-thirds were in the other two dining rooms. Unless the Tangled show was delayed until after everyone had completed rotational dining, this overlap of dining room show and theater show would happen for one-third of the passengers.

But I assume they made the restaurant about a different scene from the show that was in the theater?

I have to ask this; You have watched the whole movie right? Just checking. :)

In the restaurant, it was a birthday celebration for Rapunzel. Set after the story of the movie/stage show, in my opinion.

But only one-third of the passengers were dining there on that night. The other two-thirds were in the other two dining rooms. Unless the Tangled show was delayed until after everyone had completed rotational dining, this overlap of dining room show and theater show would happen for one-third of the passengers.

Where have we seen that it takes longer than the time allotted for each seating? Because that would make late dining later for the group that has Rapunzel’s Table and second dining and I have not seen reports of that?

I have not seen reports that Tiana’s runs over - and theoretically they are set for the same type of schedule.

Where have we seen that it takes longer than the time allotted for each seating? Because that would make late dining later for the group that has Rapunzel’s Table and second dining and I have not seen reports of that?

I have not seen reports that Tiana’s runs over - and theoretically they are set for the same type of schedule.
Pretty sure the 1/3 refers to the fact there are three dining rooms. Only 1/3 of the ship would be offered dinner in that restaurant a night.
Actually I would think it was kind of lucky to do the tangled theme all in one day.
I’d rather see one of the Pirates of the Caribbean episodes on pirate day

Pretty sure the 1/3 refers to the fact there are three dining rooms. Only 1/3 of the ship would be offered dinner in that restaurant a night.
Actually I would think it was kind of lucky to do the tangled theme all in one day.
I’d rather see one of the Pirates of the Caribbean episodes on pirate day

The poster I was quoting was indicating that dinner in Rapunzel's took longer than the other dinners and ran into show time, which would therefore run into second seating - I have seen no reports of that. And I'm sure there would be already reports at least that second seating was delayed as well as "We missed the show because dinner ran over."

Attachments

• DFC05A60-5BE7-439F-BBF1-5EA139B42EA5.jpeg
    DFC05A60-5BE7-439F-BBF1-5EA139B42EA5.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 276
  • A16381EF-BBB3-4CE0-8143-9650E7482F3E.jpeg
    A16381EF-BBB3-4CE0-8143-9650E7482F3E.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 274
  • 1B95BF26-A5FA-4ED5-B100-A447F16EAE7A.jpeg
    1B95BF26-A5FA-4ED5-B100-A447F16EAE7A.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

I think by "delayed" they meant delayed to a different day and by "completed rotational dining" they meant dined in all three restaurants on non themed days.

At least that's how I took it, as opposed to meaning running into show time. They thought that there was an order twjen you should see the dinner show and the stage show.

the reason that i said it was weird is it means they have two rapunzels/ flynn riders/etc. on board..
i guess it makes sense, as you have to have understudies for the big roles...
impressive to have that much talent on one ship...

Now that you mention it, we are second seating and the line was super long to get in and stuff was already going on inside. We may not have been let in until after 8:15pm. It was our servers first time even being in the dining room...it was a small battle to figure out what everyone wanted to order and turn my head to watch the thugs and musicians. My daughter was very overwhelmed, and I honestly don't even know when Rapunzel entered. But I did get a picture with a thug on the way in...and my son loved the fry bread dessert.

I can verify that is definitely the shape of the Wonder’s Vibe room. I’m unaware but believe the Magic has the same shape. Where the continents are now on the brick wall, used to be a odd shaped room for watching movies. And the light source comes from what I expect to be the former/still (bar)smoothie area.
The place looks a little waiting room/office like. But I can see the furniture can be easily moved and that would be helpful for big groups. They had a cage above the room that Beach balls had been get stuck in. I can’t tell if that’s still there or not.
It looked a little unfinished to me too. Since some other areas were not quite finished, I'm hoping that the finishing touches were still going on. I only see one large tv screen and am thinking maybe they will have some other kind of gaming setup in that little room off to the side. Seems kind of silly to only have one area for gaming when the Edge even has two. They did do a lot more cosmetic changes than I thought they would to give it a very different feel being much more contemporary than homey.

It turns out the video is from 2017. Are those photos definitely since the dry dock? They look really similar to what is in the video, including the games.

I'm wondering if you dine at Rapunzel's more than once on a sailing if they do the same entertainment both nights? That seems a little odd but I have no experience with anything similar.

I'm wondering if you dine at Rapunzel's more than once on a sailing if they do the same entertainment both nights? That seems a little odd but I have no experience with anything similar.
In Tiana’s the entertainment is different each night but Tiana does come by tables each time

In reference to the expanded concierge areas on Magic and Wonder, I think they are just trying to make the experience similar to the Dream class - yes, at the expense of the non-concierge passengers. Based on the first rendition of the next class of ships, I wouldn’t be surprised to see even larger concierge areas on those ships for 2 reasons: passenger demand and money. When DCL can charge 2-6 times the amount of a standard inside stateroom for concierge rooms and they sell them out on most cruises, that is a big bump to the bottom line. This is even more pronounced on airlines. On planes with first, business and economy seats, they make all of their money on first and business class. Economy is just there so the rest of us can fly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!