Magic Candle Company - Hand Sanitizer not showing up?

ChrisFL

Disney/Universal Fan and MALE
I know Pete's mentioned it a few times, but I can't locate it on their website and apparently there was one page taken down that had the info after I searched Google.

Anyone know more?

They must be out of it. I just clicked on the hand sanitizer page on their website and got a 404 error.

I think they're probably just out of it and swamped with demands. I tried yesterday during the show and the page wouldn't load, yet everything else was fine. I did order a couple of air fresheners and I got a message at the end talking about things taking longer due to volume and distancing requirements. So, maybe when they're able to catch up.

For anyone who's bought this - any recommendations for scents? What Magic Candle sanitizer have you bought and loved?

I bought the orange-scented sanitizer but the scent is not very pleasant. Not sure if it's the way it's combined with other ingredients, but I don't like how it smells on my hands. I'm planning to keep it for sanitizing tables when eating quick service at the parks, or possibly surfaces at my hotel room. But I'm looking for a different scent to use on my hands.

Checking back in - can anyone recommend any specific hand sanitizer scents from Magic Candle Company? Thanks!

I had ordered 5 in different scents and be forewarned...the scents are really strong. I used the beach club one in a restaurant and got dirty looks. Could still smell it after washing my hands.

We got yacht resort and really like it. I don’t find the scent too strong at all but it does last on your hands for a while which I really liked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!