Magic Candle Co. fragrance boxes

Kaufeegurl

Mouseketeer
Thought I would post here since it was through the podcasts that I found MCC - in love with their product. I signed up for the subscription boxes and would love to purchase additional fragrance boxes. Can't find that option on the website - does anyone know if that's an option/will be an option or will it only ever be possible to receive your one surprise fragrance box per month? I think it would be a great perk for a MCC monthly subscriber to be able to purchase magic fragrance boxes - is anyone at MCC listening? :0

Thought I would post here since it was through the podcasts that I found MCC - in love with their product. I signed up for the subscription boxes and would love to purchase additional fragrance boxes. Can't find that option on the website - does anyone know if that's an option/will be an option or will it only ever be possible to receive your one surprise fragrance box per month? I think it would be a great perk for a MCC monthly subscriber to be able to purchase magic fragrance boxes - is anyone at MCC listening? :0
@Magic Candle Company - Tapped them in for you, @Kaufeegurl . Hope you get an answer soon, and this way, it will be directly from them!! :)

I'm just sad that they don't ship to Australia :(
We ordered some last trip to the US and had them shipped to our hotel and now I am running out!

Hey Kaufeegurl!

Just a little confused about your question. If you are asking if you can purchase 2 subscription boxes? The answer is yes, you'd just have sign-up for them separately. They can still be mailed to the same location, but you'll have to enter them as two separate transactions.

Hope this helps!

Hey Kaufeegurl!

Just a little confused about your question. If you are asking if you can purchase 2 subscription boxes? The answer is yes, you'd just have sign-up for them separately. They can still be mailed to the same location, but you'll have to enter them as two separate transactions.

Hope this helps!
@Kaufeegurl - Just tapping, to make sure she sees this.

@Magic Candle Company - If you ever want to make sure member sees, you can just put @ in front of their name (suggested list of names will come up as you type, to make sure you have the correct one), and they will get notification someone has responded to them. :)

Hey @Magic Candle Company - if you are looking for a distributor in Australia, I would be more than happy to email you. I would love to be a supplier down here!!!! I am part of an Aussie Disney fanpage with over 12000 members!!

Hey @Magic Candle Company - if you are looking for a distributor in Australia, I would be more than happy to email you. I would love to be a supplier down here!!!! I am part of an Aussie Disney fanpage with over 12000 members!!
Hey @Tahlzy , I'm in the Aussie Disney Dorks group too (I'm assuming that's the one you're referencing).
Just be careful of the rules in that group, I know they allow personal for sale posts, but not sure about full business posts.

ETA - I just checked, and rule 3 addresses this :)

Hey @Tahlzy , I'm in the Aussie Disney Dorks group too (I'm assuming that's the one you're referencing).
Just be careful of the rules in that group, I know they allow personal for sale posts, but not sure about full business posts.

ETA - I just checked, and rule 3 addresses this :)
Yup I know ;) Im talking about delivering for MCC to people here in Aust :) I know people get away with it on ADD ;)

Hey Kaufeegurl!

Hope this helps!
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to respond :) I know I could purchase 2 (or more) subscriptions but I'm really looking for the ability to purchase (1) an extra fragrance box now and then if I love my subscription that month or (2) purchase a fragrance box that was previously offered and missed or (3) purchase one for a gift. I went to your website to see if I could purchase one in 'Polynesian' since my daughter is going in October and wanted to send a gift. I think you are missing a marketing and sales opportunity by not offering a package similar to the fragrance boxes as a purchasable item or a gift box at a regular price with a discount price (similar to subscription pricing) for subscribers. I know you can purchase each item separately to make your own fragrance box but it just seems so much more intuitive to offer it as one item purchased with one click!

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to respond :) I know I could purchase 2 (or more) subscriptions but I'm really looking for the ability to purchase (1) an extra fragrance box now and then if I love my subscription that month or (2) purchase a fragrance box that was previously offered and missed or (3) purchase one for a gift. I went to your website to see if I could purchase one in 'Polynesian' since my daughter is going in October and wanted to send a gift. I think you are missing a marketing and sales opportunity by not offering a package similar to the fragrance boxes as a purchasable item or a gift box at a regular price with a discount price (similar to subscription pricing) for subscribers. I know you can purchase each item separately to make your own fragrance box but it just seems so much more intuitive to offer it as one item purchased with one click!
@Magic Candle Company Again trying to be helpful by tapping the specific "person" this was addressed, to, to make sure they see this. :)

I see what the OP means. I subscribe to Sunbasket 2 portions/ 3 meals a week. Over the years customers had been asking for a little more flexibility such as the ability to get 4 portions for one of the meals in that week or add another meal for a week. Kids come home from college or one of the selections looks awesome that week, or you plan on being home for the weekend and could use an extra meal ect. It is so much better than changing the plan back and forth in your profile then forgetting about it.

I subscribed to the monthly box in June. I was excited to see that the scent was Confectionary. When my box arrived, it was Very Vero, it smells great but I was very disappointed. No idea what will come next, I guess it is just a surprise? @Magic Candle Company

We started the subscription box a couple months ago and I'm curious if everyone gets the same scent. For June we got African Lodge (which was great) then July was Very Vero (a little to perfume smelly to me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!