Magic Bands Upgrade

29 options available this morning.....cannot get figment. cannot get dole whip. cannot get olaf. cannot get pluto. cannot get haunted mansion. cannot get goofy. :crazy2:

Showing 21 now

Not able to select: Tink, Dole whip, haunted mansion, daisy, dvc logo, figment, i am goofy, i am pluto, olaf, elsa, emperor, 2019

Can add as selection so could be available: captain marvel. Fancy nancy, flynn rider, vanolope

Can add as selection and i checked out with: minnie dots, pirates of Caribbean, galaxy edge, small world, Americana

I can finally tap out! I was finally able to order the Minnie Dots MagicBand and the Mickey Americana MagicBand. Not our first choices, but we liked them enough to call it quits with the annoying game.

I can finally tap out! I was finally able to order the Minnie Dots MagicBand and the Mickey Americana MagicBand. Not our first choices, but we liked them enough to call it quits with the annoying game.

I was able to order the same ones this morning. Wife had been wanting the Minnie one and I had been holding out for one similar to the Mickey Americana band and this morning hit the jackpot. Super psyched. :)

I would get the Pirates one but I would have liked a little more color to it. Even if just the mickey logo. When worn it just looks like the gray band. I'll keep trying. Still have around 150 days to get something good. Hopefully.

I was going to wait, since I have plenty of time, cos I wanted Figment, but I think Figment is super tough to get, so, I settled for a sorcerer one. I love it!. It's sad, but I'll feel like a proper experienced Disney goer with a magic band that is not plain!

I'm just curious has anyone had any issues with upgraded magic bands and not getting photos from rides on their my Disney experience app?

I just booked a resort stay yesterday, but I can't even get to the magic band customization page. I just get "Access Unavailable".

FINALLY get the magic bands I want...get to checkout, put in my card info and SORRY we are unable to complete your request :headache:

I just booked a resort stay yesterday, but I can't even get to the magic band customization page. I just get "Access Unavailable".
I’ve been getting that for the past couple of days. It’s a new error to me, I’ve had a lot but never before have been told I didn’t have permission to access that page 🙄!

After trying from Day 1 of the upgraded Magic Band offerings, I was finally able to get a Darth Vader MB for me and a Minnie polka dot MB for my wife. "Do you believe in miracles???........YES"

I’ve been getting that for the past couple of days. It’s a new error to me, I’ve had a lot but never before have been told I didn’t have permission to access that page 🙄!

I had that too 2 weeks ago. After clearing my browser cookies and cached files, I can go to the magic band page again.

This entire process has been a complete dumpster fire since the day it rolled out. It is embarassing that after 5 months, they have not gotten this running well. My trip is in one week and I had to order 'plain' bands today, after literally trying for months. I sent emails to Customer service as well as Mr. Kalogridis and I did get a follow-up where they will credit me $30 to go get bands of my choosing once on site. It really doesn't compensate me for my time (hours of it) wasted, but at least they are doing something.

I had that too 2 weeks ago. After clearing my browser cookies and cached files, I can go to the magic band page again.

It worked yesterday. I don't even want an upgraded band this time, since I got my Captain America one for our previous trip the day they rolled this out.

That did work for me.
However, I’m looking for a Captain America and a Sorcerer Mickey for my 2 boys, and they have never had them both at the same time. I have to admit I quit checking nearly as frequently, though, I’m getting tired of this whole ridiculous game and we actually have plenty of both plain and Special MBs.

These guys finally won their game with me: I've decided just to buy special Magic Bands for our next trip (the family and I love the Three Caballeros as it was a moment of magic for us on our last trip, and so to eBay I had to go to get ones with those guys on them). Disney indirectly is getting their money from me, and I'm going to use the "free" solid color Magic Bands to put a contrasting color puck in each Band.)

The justifications I make for a $30 digital collar, I swear.

I have too much free time and 3 upcoming trips. I was finally able to get my third choice, Sorcerer Mickey which has arrived. I recorded my attempts to get Olaf for about 2 hours. I would refresh every 30 seconds/ one minute till I saw the availability number drop to below about 18 or something, then I would refresh constantly. At one point I tried at 10:32 then again at 10:32 and then again at 10:32 at which point the Olaf popped up. I hit it, started the check out process and it was no longer available! How does that happen? Three refreshes within one minute and then it is, but then isn't available. It showed available for a full hour after that, but it really wasn't. I would really like the Olaf, but I'm not counting on it. I don't know how anyone can get a group's choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!