Magic Bands Question

amym2

DIS Veteran
DVC members using points for one night pre-cruise at Copper Creek and 3 nights post-cruise at Poly. Is there a way to just request one set of magic bands with both reservations on them? DD wants two different colors of bands, but I'd prefer to limit the amount of stuff we are bringing!

Bands are linked to your MDE profile. Your reservation is linked to your profile. The band allows the system to access your profile and see your reservations. There’s nothing actually stored on the band other than a unique ID.

Any and all of your bands can be used for any or all of your reservations. You can decline either set of bands.

you can decline either set. We got both so we have one of each color. You only need to bring one set with you.

WE have a lot, so decline very often.
We do pre and post cruise stays and other split reservations. After one of each color, I decline

We got 2 sets and switched out discs so everyone had multicolored bands. Then I lost one of mine, and was glad I had a spare band. Over the years DH has lost one of the last gen bands and I lost one of the new ones. Fell off while walking between HS and BCV. We have declined bands in the past, but usually bring 2 for each person just in case. The "extra" bands are packed separately.

Its always nice to have a back up magic band, I lost one in the pool playing with my kids on my last stay. I believe that any resort can give you a new one though and link it to your account.

Its always nice to have a back up magic band, I lost one in the pool playing with my kids on my last stay. I believe that any resort can give you a new one though and link it to your account.

And they now have all the colors - not just gray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter