Magic Bands Box Question

Crash1207

Earning My Ears
We are taking our 3 kids and 2 grandparents to WDW in December. The Magic Bands are set to arrive next month but with our two rooms (and 7 total guests), we're going to be in two boxes when the MBs arrive. So here is my conundrum...

Our kids don't know about the trip yet and we'd like to wrap up the Magic Bands in a box and it be a gift from Santa. We'd like to put just our 5 in a box but since we're getting two boxes (4 and 3), we're going to have issues. Is there anyone on Etsy or anything like that who can do a bit of a custom box so I can get all 5 in one box?

My first try was ebay and I've found 5 slot boxes but it has another family's names on it.

Any help?

I thought about that but the way the bands are getting mailed, our youngest son is not going to be in our box. So I'll have a box with myself, my wife, and our two oldest. Needless to say, the drama that would ensue if they opened a box and one of us was not in there would be horrible. That's really what I'm trying to avoid.

I'm not understanding why you're getting 2 boxes of 4 & 3. We did a trip with my parents this year (5 of us & 2 of them) with separate rooms and it came with our 5 in one box and their 2 in another. Just thinking that maybe it will be the same for you and you won't have to worry about it.

However, if it does come 4 & 3 like you're thinking - I'd consider wrapping both boxes and letting your youngest open the one with his and the grandparents. Maybe have a third box with some fun Disney themed items (autograph books, lanyards, pins, etc) for the third child to open? Then each person gets their own box to open.

I'm not understanding why you're getting 2 boxes of 4 & 3. We did a trip with my parents this year (5 of us & 2 of them) with separate rooms and it came with our 5 in one box and their 2 in another. Just thinking that maybe it will be the same for you and you won't have to worry about it.

However, if it does come 4 & 3 like you're thinking - I'd consider wrapping both boxes and letting your youngest open the one with his and the grandparents. Maybe have a third box with some fun Disney themed items (autograph books, lanyards, pins, etc) for the third child to open? Then each person gets their own box to open.
It comes in 4/3 because I’ll bet they put the parents and 2 kids in a room because they can’t sleep 5 in a room. So I kid is sleeping in the grandparents room. We have a box w 5 because we have a baby. I would think you should be able to fit all 5 in one box just squish the sides out a bit. And alternate the pucks, first one up next one slightly down the next one slightly up then the next one slightly down till you have all five of them in there they won’t be straight across and perfect but it would work I really like the ornament idea though myself. Because who r u going to let open it? I actually have five boxes of magic bands on my kitchen table right now because we have two rooms with two week reservations and then we decided to come in 2 days sooner than that and we couldn’t get rooms booked for two nights we had to book them separately at art of animation to get them and so that added another two separate nights on our trip So we have 3 separate ressies in a 16 Night period.

So I’m not sure if you’ve gotten your bands yet but I just got ours. We are a family of 4 and the way the box was set up there’s a spot where you can “punch out” to add a 5th band in our box of 4...hopefully this will help your situation..you should just be able to punch out that one spot and add your other child in the same box with the rest of your family. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter