Magic Bands and Split Stays

Xalthon

Mouseketeer
Do you get to order Magic Bands for each part of a split stay since those are technically separate reservations? Because it has been impossible to get the 4 Magic Bands our family would like at the same time, if we get two orders, I might be able to get 2 custom ones for one reservation and (hopefully) the other 2 for the second reservation.

Yes you get one set for each reservation.

Yes, I currently have 2 MBs at home for my upcoming split stay. You really only need one, but since I couldn't easily see a way to turn one down, I ordered 2 different colors. Then, since they both "work" for the entire stay, I'll just wear whichever one coordinates with my outfit that day.

Do both sets of magic bands work interchangeably or do you have to keep them with a specific reservation. I just want to clarify.

thanks

Magic bands are tied to your MDE account so they will always work until they stop.

I reuse some from previous trips to coordinate. But yes, every reservation gets magic bands!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter