Magic Bands and Adding Skins

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
I am seeing a lot of these in buy/sell groups. If there is one on the puck, does it prohibit the band from functioning?

Are they easy to apply and do they stay throughout your trip? Just curious from those who have purchased and used them.

We have purchased magic band covers from two different sites and we like them a lot. Yes, we do cover the puck and they still work just fine. One cover I bought on etsy warned about getting sunscreen on the cover and sure enough the design started to fade off by the end of our trip; so just a warning that it is possible. They are easy to stick on and are still on our bands over a year later. But also easy to remove if you want; like a removable sticker.

I like the flexibility of using the bands from trip to trip without having to replace/order a whole new band. I think I paid about $8 for each skin. It's about the same as the new ones you can upgrade to thru Disney but most of the time I can find a larger variety of designs if I just order a skin instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter