Magic band ????????

jcmc

My HAPPY Place!
So my son will joy us half way through our vacation this year. I purchased him a 5 day park hopper ticket from the Disney site. I linked it to my MDE account so I can book fast passes for him as well. My question is I want to buy him a magic band and link the ticket to that. Can this be done? Right now I just have an email with a barcode........not sure how I would link to a magic band. Thank you in advance for all the help!

So my son will joy us half way through our vacation this year. I purchased him a 5 day park hopper ticket from the Disney site. I linked it to my MDE account so I can book fast passes for him as well. My question is I want to buy him a magic band and link the ticket to that. Can this be done? Right now I just have an email with a barcode........not sure how I would link to a magic band. Thank you in advance for all the help!

Link MB to his profile and ticket on same MDX account.

............can I do this anytime before he arrives? Will we still need to go to the customer service window with the barcode thingy????

............can I do this anytime before he arrives? Will we still need to go to the customer service window with the barcode thingy????

You already linked the ticket to his profile on your MDX account. Once the MB is in hand, enter the code on the back of it to that same profile. He can now enter park with MB.

Just to confirm you aren’t staying in a Disney resort? If so they should give him a free one if you add him to your reservation.

If you put his name on your Disney resort, would that make it 3 adults in the room? If so, the resort could charge you a extra $10+ a day for the 3rd person.

If you put his name on your Disney resort, would that make it 3 adults in the room? If so, the resort could charge you a extra $10+ a day for the 3rd person.

There is indeed a charge for the third adult but it is not $10/night.
Current rates are $15/$25/$35 per night based on resort level (V/M/D).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter