Magic Band

gmar1210

Mouseketeer
We are set to stay onsite Late next month. We just reserved yesterday. Does Disney mail us the magic band or do they give them to us when we arrive.

If you are in the States they mail it. If you have a MDE account, you will receive an email to go customize it. Once you have done that they will mail it.

They won't send them until a certain time frame before your trip, sorry I can't remember what that is but you will get an email when they have shipped and it usually only takes a few day to get there. They send them US mail.

I believe they prep for shipment 30 days prior. You should receive them 2 - 3 weeks from your arrival date.

If you are more than 30 days out they will be mailed to you.
They customize them on 30 days out. It takes 24-48 hours to process and then they ship.
You can usually expect to receive them about 21-24 days out.
You can track the process on MDE.

ETA: If you are less than 30 days out they may or may not mail them.
You might have to pick them up at the front desk.

If you are more than 30 days out they will be mailed to you.
They customize them on 30 days out. It takes 24-48 hours to process and then they ship.
You can usually expect to receive them about 21-24 days out.
You can track the process on MDE.

ETA: If you are less than 30 days out they may or may not mail them.
You might have to pick them up at the front desk.
That is what I was wondering. Arrival is the 18th which is less than 30 days. No big deal if I have to puck them up.

Did you go in and customize them (choose colors and names)? They can't send them out until you do that.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter