Magic Band restock?

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Is there any way to find out if once a style of Magic Band is out of stock if it will be restocked? I had been eyeing a pink band that had little Mickey Ice Cream bars and other treats all over it. It was very cute! However now it doesn't show up on shop Disney and in the ap it says they are in store only.

Is there any way to find out if once a style of Magic Band is out of stock if it will be restocked? I had been eyeing a pink band that had little Mickey Ice Cream bars and other treats all over it. It was very cute! However now it doesn't show up on shop Disney and in the ap it says they are in store only.
Its quite possible it is in store only. Some items are strictly in store only. I believe that band was not limited edition so I would think it should be re-stocked.

Can you call a couple of area mall stores and ask if they have it?

Can you call a couple of area mall stores and ask if they have it?

Don't have any Disney stores left around me, I'm afraid.

The band I was looking at was not in store only. I had actually placed a couple in my cart, and then got distracted. :squirrel:

I wanted to buy the Tsum Tsum one for my son and it went Out of Stock as well :(

I can’t answer for sure, but I know from lots of experience holding off on ordering things and then having them go out of stock they rarely come back in stock! Then of course I kick myself for not ordering! This is all shopDisney.com, not the shop Disney parks app, I’m not sure about that. I do know that I have seen a few things come back though, so if it isn’t any kind of limited release or special item, or a sale item,but one they intend to continue carrying, there is hope!

For example, I know the dress shop dresses have shown out of stock and then have been restocked. But when a bathing suit size or one size of one of the matching family shirts go out of stock I have never seen them restocked.

I know it isn’t ideal, but sometimes you can find things on eBay that aren’t marked up ridiculously and are prices i’ve been willing to pay.

After many years of going to the parks and now having all the online options as well my Wife and I have a rule of thumb. If you see it and you want it buy it! To many times we made the comment "oh we'll get it later I'm sure they will still have it".

So true. Seize the day!

I can’t answer for sure, but I know from lots of experience holding off on ordering things and then having them go out of stock they rarely come back in stock! Then of course I kick myself for not ordering! This is all shopDisney.com, not the shop Disney parks app, I’m not sure about that. I do know that I have seen a few things come back though, so if it isn’t any kind of limited release or special item, or a sale item,but one they intend to continue carrying, there is hope!

For example, I know the dress shop dresses have shown out of stock and then have been restocked. But when a bathing suit size or one size of one of the matching family shirts go out of stock I have never seen them restocked.

I know it isn’t ideal, but sometimes you can find things on eBay that aren’t marked up ridiculously and are prices i’ve been willing to pay.

Thank you for the link! I went and checked, and could tell it was not a limited edition. Yesterday I checked ShopDisney and it was back in stock!!! I quickly ordered two, one for me and one for my niece. Yay!!!!!!!!

I saw this pink band for sale on my Disney shop.com it is 22.99 , I ordered an Ariel band should be here tomorrow

Thank you for the link! I went and checked, and could tell it was not a limited edition. Yesterday I checked ShopDisney and it was back in stock!!! I quickly ordered two, one for me and one for my niece. Yay!!!!!!!!

Yay, so glad you got one!

ETA make that 2!

Thank you for the post. I was wanting one of those so bad but will not get it in time for the trip. I hope they have them back in stock in the parks.

I'm thinking of getting a set of plain ones for our upcoming offsite trip. They've only got red and purple on ShopDisney.com. Is that normal?

I'm thinking of getting a set of plain ones for our upcoming offsite trip. They've only got red and purple on ShopDisney.com. Is that normal?
ShopDisney.com is a rebrand of DisneyStore.com and their inventory is separate from the theme parks.

The Shop Disney Parks mobile app has all colors available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter