Magic Band question.

SpiderManismyfavorite

Earning My Ears
So I’ve been looking online to get myself a magic band for my upcoming trip. I really really want the Spider-Man one I’ve seen in the shopDisney app, only thing is, it says in store only. Is there really no other way to get it other than being at Disney World? I would really love to have that one. (I was sad that my second choice Captain Marvel was sold out as well.) Anyhow, if anybody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Also I’m new here and I hope this is the right tread for this.

So I’ve been looking online to get myself a magic band for my upcoming trip. I really really want the Spider-Man one I’ve seen in the shopDisney app, only thing is, it says in store only. Is there really no other way to get it other than being at Disney World? I would really love to have that one. (I was sad that my second choice Captain Marvel was sold out as well.) Anyhow, if anybody has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Also I’m new here and I hope this is the right tread for this.
You can buy them secondary at a slight mark up online. Not sure I can post the links in here but if you google it and go down 4-5 links you will find it. Not sure how quickly you need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!