Magic Band question

yankebabie

DIS Veteran
Me & my DGS are going to Disney on 6/1. We got our magic bands pretty quickly after our final personalization date. Well my son is now able to come & we ordered him a magic band this past Friday nite. It still says that it is being personalized and not shipped yet. As our other ones shipped within a day or 2 should I call and check on this or is it normal to take a little longer for an add on person

Me & my DGS are going to Disney on 6/1. We got our magic bands pretty quickly after our final personalization date. Well my son is now able to come & we ordered him a magic band this past Friday nite. It still says that it is being personalized and not shipped yet. As our other ones shipped within a day or 2 should I call and check on this or is it normal to take a little longer for an add on person
MBs are processed and shipped in batches. So, your MB order may have fallen at a date close to the next shipment date while your son’s may be further away. If it doesn’t arrive in time for your trip, you can get one at the desk when you check in.

MBs are processed and shipped in batches. So, your MB order may have fallen at a date close to the next shipment date while your son’s may be further away. If it doesn’t arrive in time for your trip, you can get one at the desk when you check in.

i think they only carry the grey ones though at the front desk.

Several people on this forum have reported that their front desk had extra magic bands in all colors.
Denise

Oh wow wonder if that's a new'ish thing. We were there last November and the Poly only had grey.

You might have to pick his up at the resort. Our Magicbands arrived last Wednesday and we are going to be there on June 2nd. At this point, I'm not sure Disney could ship on time. However, as soon as my customization date closed, they were shipped the following day. If I'm remembering correctly, a CM explained to me that if we added my husband to the reservation under 30 days, his magicband could be picked up at the resort. Could still customize, but it would be waiting at the front desk. I'd go on chat and find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!