Magic Band/Dining Plan Question

Epcotgal8

DIS Veteran
We are traveling with family. 2 different rooms.. We are arriving late so that's one day of dining credits we won't need. We are also spending a day visiting offsite so doubtful we'll use a TS credit that day. We leave early the day of departure. Using Magical Express. I know we can use leftover dining credits for snacks but since part of the family isn't leaving until late can we just give them our Magic Bands before we leave and let them use up the rest of our credits ? We don't need to keep our Magic Bands with us on departure day do we?

We are traveling with family. 2 different rooms.. We are arriving late so that's one day of dining credits we won't need. We are also spending a day visiting offsite so doubtful we'll use a TS credit that day. We leave early the day of departure. Using Magical Express. I know we can use leftover dining credits for snacks but since part of the family isn't leaving until late can we just give them our Magic Bands before we leave and let them use up the rest of our credits ? We don't need to keep our Magic Bands with us on departure day do we?
Yes just give them the band and code to use the rest of the dining credits and no you haven't a further use for the MB once you get on the bus for sure if the luggage is carry on. Not sure if the band is needed if you check your bags directly on to the plane at the hotel as I've never done that.

Just make sure they use their band or credit card to leave the tip instead of your magic band!

Remember, the number of credits you have is based on the NIGHTS you stay, so make sure you calculate correctly.

An easier way to handle this: If you're together at your other TS meals while all of you are there, use your band to "pay" for everyone. That will leave the extra credits on their bands and you have no reason to loan them yours. They won't have to keep up with two bands or remember your PIN or figure out how to leave the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter