Magic Band Delay?

tnolan

DIS Veteran
We got word on Saturday that our MBs have shipped; upon checking tracking #, we saw "Pre Shipment, waiting for package to arrive at USPS." This was dated Oct 13 (Sat) at 12:00, and I have been checking since then and have not seen any further scans. I'm just a bit concerned, has any one had this happen to them?

Yep pretty standard for USPS items as far as tracking not being updated until "after" an action. Here is my example, my MBs were Pre-Shipment on 10/12 (last Friday) and they were delivered today. If you register the tracking number on the USPS site the next status is an "Expected" delivery date of xxxxx by 8:00 PM.

Dave

A few years ago our MB never did come, now we just pick them up upon check in. If they do not come not to worry it's Disney they will take care of it when you get there. Have a Magical Holiday.:dogdance:

Yep pretty standard for USPS items as far as tracking not being updated until "after" an action. Here is my example, my MBs were Pre-Shipment on 10/12 (last Friday) and they were delivered today. If you register the tracking number on the USPS site the next status is an "Expected" delivery date of xxxxx by 8:00 PM.

Dave
Thanks, Dave, for giving me a little hope! I did register tracking number on USPS.com and it says delivery date unknown. Will keep an eye out for any changes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!