Magic band and fastpass for 12

For our party of 11 I did go the the 6th day first to nail down FoP for early morning, didn't break us up. After that I just went through the days one at a time, in chronological order, no problems, I got all the E Ticket rides for all 11.

Bill From PA

For our party of 11 I did go the the 6th day first to nail down FoP for early morning, didn't break us up. After that I just went through the days one at a time, in chronological order, no problems, I got all the E Ticket rides for all 11.

Bill From PA
That's great to hear. I've never managed FP+ for this many people before. And we were there last in April, before Pandora opened.

Hi all,

Having an issue. To summarize we are 3 families staying together. I am the reservation holder and will make all fastpass reservations. All the individual names are in my friends list. Most of them do NOT have their own account.

I invited the 2nd family coordinator who already loaded their park tickets to their account. They accepted my 'connect' invite. At this time I can ONLY see their (ONE) ticket, no other members of their family can be seen on my end.

Can someone advise how to connect and see ALL the families tickets so I can make fastpasses? Do all family members need their own account (some are kids)? Or maybe do I update my friend and family list and use the same email address as I did for the 2nd family coordinator for the rest of their family?

Any advice would be appreciated.

So you are saying each person has their own mde account and enters their own ticket numbers and then I link to those after that's done. Then I can see them all on my account and make the entire set of Fastpass?
Each family can have an MDX account. Do not tell each person to set up an account.

It really is easier to have only one account and give everyone the login ID.

I did do what @PSUGuy is describing especially if you don’t know how to link and Share Plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!